Saturday, June 20, 2020

Jokes and stuff

.
.
.
“Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.”

― Albert Einstein

==========

“Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters”

― Albert Einstein

========

“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”

― Albert Einstein

==========

“I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time" so I ordered French toast during the Renaissance.”

― Steven Wright

===========

“I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.”

― Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt

==========

“Saying 'I notice you're a nerd' is like saying, 'Hey, I notice that you'd rather be intelligent than be stupid, that you'd rather be thoughtful than be vapid, that you believe that there are things that matter more than the arrest record of Lindsay Lohan. Why is that?

― John Green

=========

How long did it take the ballerina to leave the dance floor?

A split second.

=====================

What kind of hat does a knight wear?

A knight cap.

=========
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment