Thursday, June 18, 2020

Jokes and stuff

.
.
.
“The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.”

― Albert Einstein

==========

“It is not that I'm so smart. But I stay with the questions much longer.”

― Albert Einstein

===========

“The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.”

― Albert Einstein

=========

“When I was in school the teachers told me practice makes perfect; then they told me nobody’s perfect so I stopped practicing.”

― Steven Wright

============

Beware of programmers that carry screwdrivers.

==========

Where did the king put his armies?

In his sleevies.

==

What's harder to catch the faster you run?

Your breath.

=============

What do cheerleaders drink before a basketball game?

Root beer

===========
“There are no words to express the abyss between isolation and having one ally. It may be conceded to the mathematicians that four is twice two. But two is not twice one; two is two thousand times one…”

― Ruth Rendell, Shake Hands Forever

=========
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment