Monday, February 8, 2016

Jokes of the Day ....

.
.
.
"Hello, I would like to try on that dress in the window please."


"I’m afraid you’ll have to use the dressing room for that."


=======================


All mushrooms are edible. Some are edible only once.


==========================


" Son, wake up, time for school!"


"I don’t want to go! All the kids and teachers hate me!"


"But you have to go, you’re the principal!"


=====================


My girlfriend told me she’s going to leave me because I love poker more than her. I think she’s bluffing!"


=======================


What does a mouse say when it sees a bat?


"Look, a guardian angel!"


=================


Two 0s pass an 8 and whisper to each other.


"Look how tight his belt is!"


===================


Two matches see a needle.


"Look out, a robot!


.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment