Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Jokes of the Day ...

.
.
.
Little Jennifer didn’t feel like going to school so she called the school principal.


Jennifer: "Hello, I’m calling to inform you that Jennifer is sick and she won’t be coming to school today."


Principal: "I understand. With whom I might be talking to?"


Jennifer: "With my mom!"


====================


Steven came back from his first day of school annoyed.


Mom: "Why are you so annoyed Steve?"


Steven: "The teacher doesn’t know anything! She kept asking us questions!"


========================


A university student is writing a letter to his parents. "I haven’t heard from you in such a long time. Please send me $ 200 so I will know that you’re okay!"


==========================


Barber: "How would you like me to cut your hair?"


Customer: "For free!"


=====================


There’s a coat hanger in the school hallway. The principal put a sign on it that says: "Only for the teachers." Little James wrote under the sign: "You can also hang coats."


==========================


Teacher: "Can someone list me all the seasons?"


Joanna: "I can! Winter, spring, summer, autumn, duck!"


Teacher: "Duck? Hm. Tell me, Joanna, what does your father do?"


Joanna: "He’s a hunter."


Teacher: "I can tell."


=======================


A student asks another student: "Are we going to go to the lecture or for a coffee?"


"We’ll toss a coin — if it stays in the air, we’ll go to the lecture."


====================
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment