Saturday, February 13, 2016

Jokes of the Day ....

.
.
.
The teacher asks Harry: "What is the closest, Australia or the moon?"


Harry, "The moon of course!"


Teacher, "Why do you think that?"


Harry, " You can see the moon from here, but not Australia!"


====================


A father asks his son, "So, did you like your first day of school?"


Son, "The first day?’ You mean I have to go back tomorrow?"


============================


Harry comes home from school and says proudly, " Mom I learned to write!"


Mom, "And what you write Harry?"


Harry, "I don't know, I haven't learned to read."


========================


The teacher asks Harry, " Harry, you have 14 potatoes and you have to give the same share to seven people, how do you do that?


Harry, "I would make mashed potatoes."
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment