Friday, February 12, 2016

Jokes of the day ....

.
.
.
Teacher: "Do you listen to your father or your mother more?"


Pupil: "My mother."


Teacher: "Why?"


Pupil: "Because she talks more."


===================


First shepherd: "How many sheep do you have?"


Second shepherd: "I have no idea! Whenever I start to count them, I fall asleep."


=======================


Two fishes are watching TV. The next show starts, a show on fishing.


The first fish says, "Oh no, they’re playing horror movies again!"


=========================


Baby bear: "Someone has been eating my porridge!"


Daddy bear: "And someone has been eating my porridge!"


Mommy bear: "Wait you two, I haven’t made the porridge yet!"


============================


Two snails were wandering are slithering through the snow.


First snail, "Let's go pick some blackberries." -


Second snail, "It's winter, there aren't any blackberries." -


First snail "Yeah, but by the time we get to the bushes, it will be summer."
.
.
.

4 comments:

  1. You're most welcome. Laughter is the best medicine, unless you really have an illness, then medicine is the best medicine, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me laugh..so happy I found you on b&n free friday site..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm delighted to have you here too! Hope you always find something fun here.

      Delete