Sunday, February 14, 2016

Jokes of the Day ...

.
.
.
Joe- What you doing?


Sam -I am writing a letter.


Joe- To whom?


Sam - To me.


Joe -And what are you writing about?


Sam- I don't know. I haven't received it yet.


=======================


Teacher: How do you age a goldfish?


Student: Take out the "g".


===========================


Teacher: What do you call a famous fish?


Student: A Starfish.


=====================


Mom asks Julie: What are you doing?


Julie (sounding guilty) - Nothing!


Mom- And what is your brother doing?


Julie- He's helping me.


================


A man arrives to his destination in a cab.


"That will be $35.00," the taxi driver tells him.


"Could you back up about ten blocks? I only have $30.00 on me."


==========================


The Mama Match warned her children, "And whatever you do, don't scratch your head!"


=======================


Do you want me to tell you a joke backwards?


Well, start laughing!


================
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment