Sunday, December 27, 2020

Jokes and stuff

 .

.

.

(Paraphrased from a poem by Varda One)

It's only an ereader filled with books,

but it's far more magical than it looks

It's a magic carpet on which I soar

to lands that exist no more.

Or a key with which I find

answers to questions crowding my mind.

Building my habit of learning and growing,

asking and researching till I reach knowing.

Playing games to keep my brain humming

Reading my email as soon as it's come in.

Here, I've been a mermaid, a vampire and an elf

I've even learned to be more myself.

The more I look the more I see

So many things that are useful to me.

Watching uTube is most enlightening

Not to mention amazing and sometimes frightening!

With encouraging kind friends with wit

Who tell me to dream big and never quit.

It's only an ereader filled with books,

but it's far more magical than it looks.

===============

Why do vampires love baseball?

They enjoy anything with bats in it!

=======================

Why do baby vampires not drink milk?

They like something they can sink their teeth into! 

==================

Why do barbers never cut the hair of aliens with ray guns? 

It’s easier with scissors!

=================

Why do bees have sticky hair? 

Because they use honeycombs!

========

Another lifetime I'd have fallen in love with you

Swept away by my feelings, ashamed and confused

But just now it's enough to be walking with you

Let the mystery play as it will! 

-Lui Collins


.

.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment