Monday, October 29, 2018

Jokes of the day

.
.
.
. I like European food so I decided to Russia over there because I was Hungary. After Czech'ing the menu I ordered Turkey. When I was Finnished I told the waiter 'Spain good but there is Norway I could eat another bite'.

================

 I used to be a banker but I lost interest


 Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It's very time consuming.


 He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.


Yesterday I accidentally swallowed some food coloring. The doctor says I'm OK, but I feel like I've dyed a little inside.


I couldn't quite remember how to throw a boomerang, but eventually it came back to me.


When William joined the army he disliked the phrase 'fire at will'.


My friend's bakery burned down last night. Now his business is toast.

.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment