Thursday, April 28, 2016

Jokes and thought of the Day .....

.
.
.


"His library was a fine dark place bricked with books, so anything could happen there and always did. All you had to do was pull a book from the shelf and open it and suddenly the darkness was not so dark anymore."
― Ray Bradbury, Farewell Summer


.
.
.
Teacher: "Do you listen to your father or your mother more?"


Pupil: "My mother."


Teacher: "Why?"


Pupil: "Because she talks more."


===================


First shepherd: "How many sheep do you have?"


Second shepherd: "I have no idea! Whenever I start to count them, I fall asleep."


==============


A good fairy meets an evil wizard.


Good fairy: "And who are you?"


Evil wizard: "I’m an evil wizard!"


Good fairy: "Well, because you’re evil, I will grant you only one wish."


Evil wizard: "Okay, I want you to drop dead!"


=================


A policeman sees a drunkard lying on the street.


Policeman: "What are you doing there?"


Drunkard: "I’ve lost something!"


Policeman: "What did you lose?"


Drunkard: "My balance!"
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment