Sunday, March 27, 2016

Joke of the Day ...

.
.
.
(^_^) - Scripture

An elderly woman had just returned to her home from an evening of Church services when she was startled by an intruder. She caught the man in the act of robbing her home of its valuables and yelled, "Stop! Acts 2:38!" (Repent and be baptized, in the name of Jesus Christ so that your sins may be forgiven.) The burglar stopped in his tracks.

The woman calmly called the police and explained what she had done.

As the officer cuffed the man to take him in, he asked the burglar, "Why did you just stand there? All the old lady did was yelling a scripture to you."

"Scripture?" replied the burglar. "I thought she said she said she had an ax and two 38's!"


.
.
.




.
.
.

3 comments:

  1. HAAAAAAaa good one! hail spring, EA! hope that your weekend and whatever holiday you celebrate went brilliantly. sending you delish nibbles and happy week wishes ;p
    z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring to you too Z dear. I always dance around naked (wearing only a crown of flowers) on my front lawn in the spring ......in my imagination, lol. How about if we both frolic in our minds today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to frolic with you in our minds, darling...but I must contain the visuals of moi skyclad! not sure when the crone snuck in, but, alas, she is there...no matter how short or long I stare!

    my daisy chain is in place, and I am spinning and spinning around...so gracefully, I never lose my crown...

    thanks for a happy start to the week.
    z

    ReplyDelete