Friday, March 18, 2016

Free Friday Nook Book ...

.
.
.
Free Friday Nook Book ....

Any Means Necessary (a Luke Stone Thriller-Book #1)


http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/any-means-necessary-jack-mars/1123128493?ean=2940152525175






When nuclear waste is stolen by jihadists in the middle of the night from an unguarded New York City hospital, the police, in a frantic race against time, call in the FBI. Luke Stone, head of an elite, secretive, department within the FBI, is the only man they can turn to. Luke realizes right away that the terrorists’ aim is to create a dirty bomb...


.
.
.

5 comments:

  1. Nice to see BN actually gave us a book this weel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see BN actually gave us a book this weel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I was delighted. Maybe their ducks are getting in a row for spring, lol. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're running this blog Penelope because it is now IMPOSSIBLE to find the Free Friday book now on the Nook website!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I had a hard time too. I have control over my blog and it's easy to use, so I'm very happy to have you here!

    ReplyDelete