Monday, November 9, 2020

Jokes and stuff

 .

.

.

My third favorite joke:

A duck and a chicken were standing by the side of the road. The duck started to cross the road but the chicken stopped him.

"Don't do it," the chicken said, "You'll never hear the end of it."

========

Recently released documents reveal that NASA had once considered sending a group of cows into orbit. If they had, it would have been known as the herd shot around the world.

========

Why was six afraid of seven? 

It wasn't. Numbers are not sentient and thus incapable of feeling fear.

============

Show me a man who always has two feet on the ground, and I'll show you a

man who can't take his pants off.

=============

“I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.”

― Steven Wright

=======

“I cut my pie into four pieces, I don’t think I could eat eight.” 

― Yogi Berra

=====

Freedom is being you without anyone's permission

============

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.

Carl Sagan

============

Notice - Our Seminar on Time Travel will be held two weeks ago.


.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment