Saturday, November 28, 2020

Jokes and stuff

 .

.

.

<(*_*)> - Thoughts of the Day

1) I don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

2) I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here. 

3) I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect. 

4) Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

5) How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America? 

6) Snowmen fall from the sky unassembled.

=========

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Lettuce.

Lettuce who?

Lettuce in, it's cold out here.

===========

“Ring the bells that still can ring 

Forget your perfect offering 

There is a crack in everything 

That's how the light gets in.” 

Leonard Cohen

==========


No comments:

Post a Comment