Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Jokes and stuff

 .

.

.

I’ve started telling everyone about the benefits of eating dried grapes. 

It’s all about raisin awareness.

==========

How can you tell if an elephant has been in your fridge? 

All the peanut butter has gone! 

============

Doctor, Doctor, I feel like a pack of cards! 

I'll deal with you later! 

=======================

Doctor, doctor I keep thinking I'm a bee! 

Buzz off I'm busy!

==========

"The opossum has many interesting features. It has 50 teeth, more than any North American land mammal. Its hairless tail is prehensile and is used for grasping branches, balancing and carrying nesting material. The opossum does not hang upside down by the tail, a common misconception. The opossum also has opposable thumbs on its hind feet for holding onto branches."

============

What did the policeman say when his tummy was rumbling?

Stop! You're under a vest.

======

“How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world.” 

―     William Shakespeare


.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment