Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Jokes and stuff

.
.
.
What do cows like on their hot dogs?

Moo-stard!

=======================

What do cows like to eat for lunch?

Moo-shroom soup!

========

Never knock on death's door. Ring the doorbell then run. He totally hates that.

===========

“A goal without a plan is just a wish.”

― Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry

============

“Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is ajar”

― Jim Butcher, Dead Beat

===========

“I used to date the lead singer of The Cranberries, but she cheated on me. Turns out she had some turkey on the side.”

― Jarod Kintz, It Occurred to Me

============

I used to be a road digger, but I got re-trenched.

==========

I used to be a nun, but I got expelled because of my dirty habits.

============

Where did Noah keep his bees?

In the ark hives.

=============

What did the alien dandelion say to the Earth dandelion?

"Take me to your weeder!"

===========

You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.

===========

How can a leopard change his spots?

By moving.

=======

I used to be a train driver but I got sidetracked.

==============
.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment