Saturday, September 12, 2020

Jokes and stuff

 .

.

.

What do elephants do at night? 

Watch ele-vision! 

==================

What do elephants do with cannon balls? 

Use them as marbles!

=============

“I find my life is a lot easier the lower I keep my expectations.” 

― Bill Watterson

============

“I quote others only in order the better to express myself.” 

― Michel de Montaigne, The Complete Essays

=============

“I could tell you my adventures--beginning from this morning,' said Alice a little timidly: 'but it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

==============

“Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.” 

― Socrates

=======

“I took a test in Existentialism. I left all the answers blank and got 100.” 

― Woody Allen

===========

“Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents, and everyone is writing a book.” 

― Marcus Tullius Cicero

==========

A gossip is someone with a great sense of rumor.

==========

When a clock is still hungry, it goes back four seconds.

===========

What is the difference between a knight and Santa's reindeer? One slays the dragon and the other is draggin' the sleigh.

==========

Some river valleys are absolutely gorges.

===========

What does a spy do when he gets cold?

He goes undercover.


.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment