Saturday, July 30, 2016

Jokes of the Day ...

.
.
.
**Getting older has some fun moments**

My goal for 2016 was to lose just 10 pounds ... only 15 to go.

Ate salad for dinner ... Mostly just croutons & tomatoes ... Actually just
one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce ... And cheese ...

FINE, OK ! it was a pizza ... I ate a pizza ...There happy?

I just did a week's worth of cardio, after walking into a spider web ...

I don't mean to brag but ... I finished my 14-day diet food in just 3
hours and 20 minutes ...

A recent study has found women who carry a little extra weight live
longer than men who mention it ...

Remember back when we were kids and every time it snowed
they closed school? Yeah, Me neither.

I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented
... Dad gummit! I forgot where I was going with this ...

"Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed."
-- Charles Schulz

A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities, and an
optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties.
~ Harry Truman
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment