Wednesday, August 28, 2024

BARNACLE DREAM

 .

.

.

BARNACLE DREAM

.

.


When I have a problem in a dream


(And my dreams do seem to involve a lot of problem solving)


Dreaming-me worries and frets over the problem


No matter how ridiculous or ludicrous that problem might be


For example, last night I dreamt I was trying to get the barnacles off my yacht


Which is passing strange because I have never set foot on a yacht


Plus I wouldn't know a barnacle if one came to the door


I was worrying about the cost of dry docking my yacht


When the alarm went off


POOF! The yacht was gone, the barnacles were gone


The entire problem was gone


I cheerfully realized I didn't have to deal with any of it


I was glad to start a new day yacht and barnacle free


But I want to hang on to that feeling


That instant when I realized that the problem was just a dream problem


That expanding peace when poof the problem wasn't real


I want to hold on to that release and peace


Because I feel this is an important glimpse into


Enlightenment

.

.

.


.

.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment