Wednesday, June 5, 2024

ME-STERY

 .

.

.

ME-STERY

.

.


I own a vast array of things


Spoons, socks, paper products


I need all this stuff to live my day smoothly


These things are not me


If I had different spoons or chopsticks


I would still be me

.

.

I own a vast array of cells and atoms


Which are routinely and automatically replaced


Still, I am the little me that cried in a crib


The me that went to school, the me that became an adult

.

.

I am not spoons or cells


I am the information that knows what spoons are


I am the data on where the replacement cells go


I am the Organizer - spoons in the silverware drawer


Liver cells in the liver all tidy and neat


And who is the Organizer?


Though I am the Knower of some information


I do not know who I am yet but I believe


In the heart of the lotus, in the center of the rose  there is an answer


There is an answer that only my silent inner being can hear

.

.

.

.
.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment