Saturday, February 13, 2021

Jokes and stuff

 .

.

.

The teacher asks Harry: "What is the closest, Australia or the moon?"
Harry, "The moon of course!"
Teacher, "Why do you think that?"
Harry, " You can see the moon from here, but not Australia!"
====================
A father asks his son, "So, did you like your first day of school?"
Son, "The first day?’ You mean I have to go back tomorrow?"
============================
Harry comes home from school and says proudly, " Mom I learned to write!"
Mom, "And what you write Harry?"
Harry, "I don't know, I haven't learned to read."
========================
The teacher asks Harry, " Harry, you have 14 potatoes and you have to give the same share to seven people, how do you do that?
Harry, "I would make mashed potatoes."

.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment