Friday, February 12, 2021

Jokes and stuff

 .

.

.

Teacher: “Do you listen to your father or your mother more?”
Pupil: “My mother.”
Teacher: “Why?”
Pupil: “Because she talks more.”
===================
First shepherd: “How many sheep do you have?”
Second shepherd: “I have no idea! Whenever I start to count them, I fall asleep.”
=======================
Two fishes are watching TV. The next show starts, a show on fishing.
The first fish says, “Oh no, they’re playing horror movies again!”
=========================
Baby bear: “Someone has been eating my porridge!”
Daddy bear: “And someone has been eating my porridge!”
Mommy bear: “Wait you two, I haven’t made the porridge yet!”
============================
Two snails were wandering are slithering through the snow.
First snail, "Let's go pick some blackberries." -
Second snail, "It's winter, there aren't any blackberries." -
First snail "Yeah, but by the time we get to the bushes, it will be summer."
===========
Why did George Washington sleep standing up?
Because he couldn’t lie!
====================
Why did the doctor lose his temper?
Because he didn’t have any patients!
==============
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.
-Steven Wright
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment