Monday, March 16, 2020

Jokes of the day

.
.
.
What did the frog say when he heard "Time flies when you are having fun?"

The frog said "Time is fun when you’re having flies!"

=======================

What did the grape say when the elephant stepped on it?

It didn't say anything, it just gave out a little wine!

======================

How do you catch a squirrel?

Climb up a tree and act like a nut!

======================

Why did the turtle cross the road?

To get to the shell station.

============

Why was all the fruit in love with the banana?

Because it was appealing.

=================

What do you get when you cross a lemon and a cat?

A sour puss

.
.
.
.

"I received the fundamentals of my education in school, but that was not enough. My real education, the superstructure, the details, the true architecture, I got out of the public library. 

For an impoverished child whose family could not afford to buy books, the library was the open door to wonder and achievement, and I can never be sufficiently grateful that I had the wit to charge through that door and make the most of it. Now, when I read constantly about the way in which library funds are being cut and cut, I can only think that the door is closing and that American society has found one more way to destroy itself." 

— Isaac Asimov (I. Asimov: A Memoir)


.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment