Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Joke of the day



.
.
"My fake plants died because I didn't pretend to water them."

- Mitch Hedberg
.
.
.
I love Dorian Gray jokes, they never get old!
,
,
,
How do elephants cheer each other up when they are sick?

With a ‘Get Well-ephant’ card!

================

How did the octopus set up camp so quickly?

It was good with tent-acles!

===================

Doctor, doctor, I can't stop robbing banks!

Just let me take a few notes!

===========

“The chance of the bread falling with the buttered side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.”

― Murphy's Law

===========

“Take a nap in a fireplace and you'll sleep like a log.”

― Ellen DeGeneres
.
.
.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain."


.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment