Monday, July 29, 2019

Joke of the day

.
.
.
Alright. So these two red necks walk in to the registration office of a local college.

One of them takes a test to determine the classes he takes.

The registrar says, “Alright. So you need to take English math and logic.”

The red neck says,” I know what that English and math is, but what’s logic?

The man says, “Here lemme give you an example. Do you have a lawn mower?”

The red neck says,” Yeah.”

The man says,” So, logic would tell me that you probably have a lawn.”

The red neck replies,” Yeah, I do have a lawn!”

The man says,” Then logic would further tell me that you probably have a house.”

“Yeah! I do gots me a house!”

The man then says,” Then logic tells me that you probably have a girlfriend or wife.”

The red neck says,” Yeah! I do have a wife!”

The man then finally says,” Then further logic would tell me that you’re most likely heterosexual.”

“I am heterosexual! Man, this is amazing. I’ve gotta try this logic thing out!”

So, the first red neck finally walks out and the other says,
“What did he say?”

The first red neck says,” He said I’ve gotta take English, math, and logic.”

“What’s logic”

The first red neck responds,” Well do ya got a lawn mower?”

“Nah”

"Then that means you're gay."

.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment