Thursday, November 23, 2017

Joke of the Day ...

.
.
.
The Marine Drill Instructor noticed a new recruit and barked at him, `Get your butt over here ! What's your name?"

"Steve," the new recruit replied.

"Look, I don't know what kind of bleeding-heart hipster bull they're teaching in boot camp today, but I don't call anyone by his first name," the sergeant scowled.
"It breeds familiarity, and that leads to a breakdown in authority. I refer to my recruits by their last names only - Smith, Jones, Baker.
I am to be referred to only as `Sergeant.' Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, sir, Sergeant!"

"Now that we've got that straight, what's your last name?"

The recruit sighed "Darling, My name is Steve Darling."

"Okay, Steve, here's what I want you to do ....."
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment