Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Thoughts of the Day ....

.
.
.
I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.

Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, "Where in the heck is the ceiling? "

My reality check bounced.

He was slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

Everyone is someone else's weirdo.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Don't be irreplaceable --- if you can't be replaced, you won't be promoted.

You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment