Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thoughts of the Day ...

.
.
.
(*_*) - Thoughts for the Day

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

I work hard because millions on welfare depend on me!

I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Nyquil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.

The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Being "over the hill" is much better than being under it!

Procrastinate Now!

I have a degree in liberal arts; do you want fries with that?

A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.

Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!

He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.

A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.

The original point and click interface was a Smith and Wesson.

Make your words sweet & tender today, for tomorrow you may have to eat them.


.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment