Sunday, December 20, 2015

Bonus Joke of the Day ....

.
.
.
A Jewish Man, a French Man, and an Italian man are talking....

The Jewish man said, `Last week, my wife and I had great sex.

I rubbed her body all over with schmaltz (chicken fat),we made passionate love, and she screamed for five full minutes at the end!'

The Frenchman boasted, `Last week when my wife and I had sex,

I rubbed her body all over with butter. We then made passionate love and she screamed for 10 minutes!'

The Italian man said, `Well, last week my wife and I also had sex.

I rubbed her body all over with olive oil. We made love, and she screamed for over six hours!'

The other two were stunned.

The amazed Frenchman asked, `What could you have possibly done to make your wife scream for six hours?'

The Italian said............ `I wiped my hands on the bedspread.'


.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment