Sunday, March 24, 2024

THE MAGIC OF THREE

 .

.

.

THE MAGIC OF THREE


When a situation comes along


My mind, forged by fear and caution


Wants to engulf the entire spectrum of possibilities


Following every path to every feasible and improbable outcome


Every ramification and repercussion


An impossible equation because not all factors are known


Can not, in fact, be known, currently


Events continue to unfold, the solutions must unfold also


When a situation is evolving I want to do something, but what?


I make a list of three things I can do right now, starting in this very moment


With the resources I currently have


I commit myself to these three things, simple though they may be


They become the hand holds I use to get a grip


On a much larger and dynamic method of control


Of my wild, hard, intimidating, shifting situation


I can use my three solid handholds to hang on 


Until the situation is calm, tame, and under my command.

.
.
.
.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment