Saturday, October 17, 2015

Joke of the Day ...

.
.
.
A man decides to have a face-lift for his birthday. He spends $5,000 and feels really good about the results. On his way home, he stops at a newsstand and buys a paper.

Before leaving, he says to the sales clerk, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old do you think I am?"

"About 35," was the reply.

"I'm actually 47," the man says, feeling really happy.

After that, he goes into McDonalds for lunch and asks the clerk the same question.

The reply is, "Oh, you look about 29".

"I am actually 47."

Later, while standing at a bus stop, he asks an old woman the same question.

She replies, "I am 85 years old, and my eyesight is going. But when I was young, there was a sure way of telling a man's age. If you take me out on a date, buy me a fancy dinner, take me dancing and kiss me good night, I will be able to tell you your exact age."

The man is amazed and takes the challenge. He arranges to pick her up at 8:00 pm that night. He makes reservations at the fanciest restaurant in town, and takes her on the date.

At the end of the night after a lengthy kiss the old lady says, "Okay, I have my answer. You are 47."

Stunned, the man says, "That was brilliant. How did you do that?"

The old lady replies, "I was behind you at McDonalds."


.
.
.

2 comments:

  1. goodness! facelifts and mcdonalds...

    happy weekend to you. hope you are well and enjoying all the pumpkin!
    z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh heh, Age and deception will always beat out youth and vigor. I do like the pumpkins, both in food and to look at. And it's apple season, always a favorite of mine. How your day is happy.

    ReplyDelete