Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Movie Review of the Day ...

.
.
.
Movie Review of the Day ....


Magic of Belle Isle


Morgan Freeman (Actor),    Virginia Madsen (Actor),   
Rob Reiner (Director)    


Rated: PG (Parental Guidance)


" Morgan Freeman plays Monte Wildhorn, a famous Western novelist whose passion for writing hits an impasse. He takes a lakeside cabin for the summer in picturesque Belle Isle, befriending the family next door an attractive single mom (Virginia Madsen) and her young daughters who help him find inspiration again."


My comments ... I usually don't watch movies that are meant to be "heart warming" but this one caught my attention because Morgan Freeman usually gives a stellar performance and is worth watching. Well, he didn't disappoint in this movie. I found the movie to be fun, interesting, and I felt darn good when it was over. That's a very high recommendation from me. No cursing, no tawdry sex, no explosions. Lovely.


.
.
.

3 comments:

  1. not usually my thing either but it was morgan so I tried it out. saw this quite a while ago. it was lovely. hope you are well.
    z

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am busy but doing fine. June is birthday and graduation month around here. Hope all is good in your world too, Z dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. june is filled with birthdays, anniversaries, remembrances, and many things here too. sending you congratulations all around.
    z

    ReplyDelete