Thursday, March 12, 2015

.Recommended Audio Book of the Day ......

.
.
.


.
.
.
The Stately Home Murder by Catherine Aird (Author), Robin Bailey (Narrator)


"Mystery fans will relish this delightful entry in Catherine Aird's highly esteemed classic series starring Sloan, of the Berebury Criminal Investigations Dept. in Calleshire, England, and his amiable but not very able assistant, Crosby. The two are introduced in The Religious Body, the first of 18 C.D. Sloan mysteries. Aird's work is among the very best of the British police procedural genre, particularly noteworthy for the delightful sense of humor woven throughout.


The Stately Home Murder was originally published as The Complete Steel. "


My comment - This is my favorite audio book of all time. I have listened to it many times and never tire of it. The narrator is my very favorite and I adore Catherine Aird. I have read all her books and also recommend them, both written and in audio. If I could have one book to listen to, this would be it.


.
.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment