Sunday, August 9, 2026

OPINIONS

 .

.

.

OPINIONS

.

.


I have opinions


How I got them is unknown but not unusual


I have always had opinions


They have changed dramatically over time


The opinions I had as a teen


Look preposterous to me now


As a teen I would have fought tooth and nail


To defend my opinions from other opinions


I had strong feelings surrounding my youthful opinions


But in the end nobody took my opinions


They just eroded away and were replaced with new opinions


I dredged up from somewhere


I have no confusion about what my opinions are today


I hold them lightly, they are not my identity


I know one or more could fly away at any time


I am not my opinions


I am whatever manufactures opinions


From the raw material of life


If my opinions are different from the next person


That is not a reason to fight with them


Everyone is entitled to their opinions


They have the right to express their opinions


As I have a right to express mine


Transitory as they may be

.

.

.


.

.

.




No comments:

Post a Comment