Sunday, April 16, 2023

WASP IN THE BATHROOM

 .

.

.

WASP IN THE BATHROOM

.

.


There was a wasp in my bathroom


So scary to me


I determined to kill it


But then I could not see


Where the wasp went


I looked high and low


I couldn't find it


Where did it go?


The next evening I went


In the bathroom and saw


The wasp on the window


This gave me pause ....


It was looking outside


Where it longed to be


My heart hurt with pity


So scared little me


Caught the frightening creature


I released it outside


In the hands of our Mother


She is Life's bride


It will do its wasp thing


And as it took flight


On magic wasp wings


I felt this was right


I went back in the house


A thought came to me 


The wasp was outside


And we were both free





No comments:

Post a Comment