Thursday, April 5, 2018

Jokes of the Day ...

.
.
.
“A man is on his first visit to Boston, and he wants to try some of that delicious New England seafood that he’d long heard about. So he gets into a cab, and asks the driver, ‘Can you take me to where I can get scrod?’ The driver replies, ‘I’ve heard that question a thousand times, but never in the pluperfect subjunctive.’”
-----------------------------------------------------
“Rene Descartes walks into a bar and proceeds to order many drinks. The bartender says to him a while later, seeing he is completely inebriated, ‘I think you’ve had enough.’ Descartes slurs, ‘I think not!’ Then he disappears.”
----------------------------------------------------------
A Freudian slip is where you say one thing but really mean your mother.

.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment