Thursday, January 28, 2016

Jokes of the Day ....

.
.
.
All the kids get an assignment to write during a class: "What would I do if I were a principal."


Only little Carrie isn’t writing anything.


Teacher: "Carrie, why aren’t you writing?"


Carrie: "I’m waiting for the secretary so I could dictate it!"


===============


"Mom, how was I born?"


"A stork brought you."


"How about dad?"


"Him too."


"And grandparents?"


"And all the grandparents."


Later that evening, little Matthew is writing in his diary: "In the past 60 years, not a single natural birth occurred in this family."


===============


A man comes to the barber shop.


Customer: "Okay, I want you to cut it all at the top, but leave it uneven on the sides. Also make one sideburn longer than the other. Also make small holes on the back of my head."


Barber: "I’m not sure if I’ll know to make a haircut like that."


Customer: "Well, you sure knew how to cut it like that the last time."
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment