Monday, January 19, 2015

.Movie recommendation of the day

.
.
.
Movie recommendation of the day -


I ORIGINS


This sci-fi movie has a spiritual theme.


"I Origins" (2014 release; 117 min.) brings the story of Dr. Ian Gray (played by Michael Pitt).


As the movie opens, we are in the present day, as Gray explains what he does (complicated research on the iris patterns of the eyes). We soon thereafter are transported back 7 years and we see Gray meeting a mysterious woman at a Halloween party


I really can't say more about the movie without spoiling the plot but I was engaged and interested the whole way through and found the whole theme of the movie intriguing.


.
.
.

3 comments:

  1. EA~ how funny. again, this has been on my list for months. after reading about one specific scene *no spoilers*, I avoided watching for now. rest sounds interesting to me but I am unable to watch /see those things without them repeating on me in the peabrain...unfortunately. did you prefer under the skin or this more? both have interesting storylines with disturbing events...so they are on my list.

    happy week to you
    z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Z, I liked both movies but for different reasons. Right now I'm watching "Salmon Fishing in Yemen" and enjoying it, though I haven't seen the ending yet. I didn't read the book first either. Hope your week is going well too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked salmon...a totally different beast *guffaws*
    saw it quite a while ago; recall amazing landscapes. nothing unexpected but a pleasure to watch.

    enjoy it and have good day.
    z

    ReplyDelete