Thursday, November 6, 2014

Movie review of the day ....

.
.
.
UNDER THE SKIN -




I recently saw this very adult sci-fi movie and would recommend it to those not offended by nudity and disturbing events. It was artistic and atmospheric and brought up some thought provoking questions about outward appearances verses inner content. The first review does not contain spoilers, the second review goes over every plot point to explain what the director might have been saying with the movie. This film was weird enough and well done enough that I would watch it a second time.


First review (no spoilers) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozJhUlOqFZI


Second review (with plot described in detail) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyW01TOyEKI


.
.
.









2 comments:

  1. thanks. movie is what I thought and remains high on my list of watch worthy. guess I will be going it alone!
    z

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched a few reviews and they were all over the place. I guess like any artistic endeavor it relies on the eye of the beholder to give value. It sure caught my attention, which isn't exactly the same thing as liking it, but close enough.

    ReplyDelete