Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Quote of the day .....

.
.
.
I first noticed something odd was going on around my thirteenth birthday. Being self absorbed as most teenagers are, I wasn't a keen observer of the world around me unless it directly impacted my comfort or social status. I obsessed about my appearance, keeping my parents from finding out about my failing math grade, and a cute guy with a convertible named Ronnie.

But slowly it dawned on me that there was a full moon and there had been a full moon, every night for as long as I could remember. I started looking out my bedroom window each night to sigh and dream of car rides with Ronnie. Each night there was a big bright full moon moving slowly in a graceful luminous arc across the dazzling night sky. This went on for weeks.  I finally had to admit to myself that this was really really strange.

...... Riven Flow  - "The Tale of the Shifter"

.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment