Saturday, October 5, 2013

Vampire Thought of the Day

.
.
.


Hi my friends... I am running into a problem with the next part of the story ... I don't know where it is!

In the past I only had to sit at the keyboard and the story flew out of my mind and onto the page. Now I sit there and have some hazy bits of ideas but the movie screen in my mind is blank. I'm not sure what to do about this. Maybe the magic will come back and maybe it won't. I have no past experience with this.

I don't know when or if the story in my head will begin again. I want to "keep my finger in the checker" and keep this blog going in case some inspiration strikes me.  I will put on a quote or poem or thought and hope my mind gets in gear. I apologize for this gap in my imagination. I think of you and send you good wishes for your health and well being every day.

And now for the thought of the day:

“Mom. I have something to tell you. I’m undead. Now, I know you may have some preconceived notions about the undead. I know you may not be comfortable with the idea of me being undead. But I’m here to tell you that undead are just like you and me … well, okay. Possibly more like me than you.”  

Cassandra Clare - City of Ashes  

2 comments:

  1. e i often leave images on the mantle piece..and other places as i spend time contemplating my next fabric ary peice...it works for me..if husband permiting mayb jan.eric looking at u say at the kitchen sink...inside of ur closet door..might get ur imagination going again...or maybe its time u wrote us shsrt stories on anything as they come to u...good luck wit ur block...hope ur autumn is as good as we r having in the west of ireland...good bless ky

    ReplyDelete
  2. no apologies necessary. glad to know that you are here, and there, and a bit everywhere too ;p

    sending best wishes to you always
    z

    ReplyDelete