Friday, November 20, 2020

Jokes and stuff

 .

.

.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity, I can't put it down.

============

Girl: My cat swallowed a ball of wool! 

Teacher: Oh no! What happened? 

Girl: She had mittens! 

===============

Have you got any holes in your socks? 

No! 

How do you get your feet in then? 

=================

Headmaster: Why are your eyes crossed? 

Teacher: I just can’t control my pupils!

============

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

===========

“There are two kinds of people in this world: Those who believe there are two kinds of people in this world and those who are smart enough to know better.” 

― Tom Robbins

=============

Is the glass Half Empty Or is it Half Full? 

Depends on who's buying.


.

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment