Thursday, February 29, 2024

SHOPPING TRIP

 .

.

.

SHOPPING TRIP


I went to the Thought Store


To get us some new thoughts


And stock up on the thoughts we use all the time


I wrestled my cart free from the tangle of carts


Because I like to make as few trips as possible


Right inside the automatic door


Was the Hope Department


I went a little overboard, but I wanted to get all the hopes


We could possibly use


Next I went to the Courage section


Got us a large economy size


Comfort and Peace was having a two for one sale


So I got us two huge fluffy bundles of that


I also stocked up on Strength and Motivation


Because you can't always get those


(Supply chain issues I imagine)


Finally I got us all the Self Care products we need


To keep us healthy and strong


And I grabbed a few packages of Mirth and Fun


At the checkout


Because life can't be all work and no play


I can't wait to show you all the wonderful, beautiful thoughts


I got us to enjoy together, each and every day.

.

.

.


.

.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment