Sunday, February 4, 2024

LAMP OF WISDOM

 .

.

.

LAMP OF WISDOM

.

.


Finding the best solution


Among imperfect solutions


Is a super-power


Unintended consequences hang over every decision


Like the sword of Damocles


The Garden of the Knowledge of Good and Evil


Is so choked with the weeds of illusion, fakery and lies


It has become very hard to tell which are true and good


And which ones are bad and false


I must stick to the shining eternal Truths in my heart


The careful, informed Judgements in my mind


I must tune my inner ear to the voice that has always spoken to the Seeker


On the Path to the Source


Ancient truths are the lamp, the small circle of light on my path 


Through this very interesting and challenging modern life

.

.

.


.

.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment