Tuesday, April 16, 2024

GUARDIANS

 .

.

.

GUARDIANS

.


A woman in a ponytail and a purple windbreaker


Ran down the road in front of my house


I saw her out the window and thought it strange


She wasn't jogging but running full on


I thought it was odd enough to step outside 


And see if she was being chased by something


She was just jogging along fine, no longer sprinting


I watched her swinging ponytail disappear down the street


She didn't know I was checking on her


Concerned for her well being and safety


It made me wonder if sometimes


When I am out and doing something 


There might not have been a Guardian watching me 


Concerned with my well being and safety


I will never know, as she will never know


About the invisible watchers, Guardians all.


Who are everywhere and anywhere, ready to lend a hand.

.

.

.




No comments:

Post a Comment