Monday, November 27, 2023

DEVIL FOOD CAKE

 .

.

.

DEVIL FOOD 

.

.


Oh wow! You want to lose weight


So you think of the steps you must take


You come up with plans you will make


But then ..... Someone shows up with a cake

.

.

The cake looks yummy and good


But you know this is not something you should


You see everyone having a slice


You want to say "no" but surprise!


You say yes and have cake instead


While you make a quick deal in your head


"I'll have this cake right now


But tomorrow I swear and I vow


I will be twice as strict and good


Spare eating and workout like I should"


You eat cake as the bargain is struck


And tomorrow, if you have good luck


You can eat mindfully all day


And no one brings temptation your way

.

.

.


.

.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment