Saturday, January 27, 2024

MY SCIENCE EXPERIMENT

 .

.

.

MY SCIENCE EXPERIMENT

.

.


I like to feel cozy and warm when I come to the end of my day


I warm my cold nightgown on a heating pad to avoid warmth's slight delay


They used to have metal bed warming things filled with the hot coals they had


But modern me doesn't have those things, I use a heating pad


I folded and refolded it every night to get the most fabric warm


Once I tried every kind of fold, I deviated from the norm


(Deviation is easy for me, I was born with that wyrd bent)


I finally figured out the very best way to meet my warming intent


I swirl it around and round the size to fit the pad


Maximum warmth for a cozy feel that makes me relaxed and glad


So my scientific conclusion is a cosmic swirly swirl


To warm the nightie of this sleepy space dream girl

.

.

.



.

.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment