Saturday, July 22, 2023

AFFIRMATIONS #2

 .

.

.

Second part of Poem I wrote:

.

.

Affirmations #2

.

.

I balance the spontaneous and the rational

I feel good about who I am

I am attentive and resourceful

I am alive

This moment is all there is

I live every moment to the fullest

I move ahead

I believe in my own success

I embrace health and wholeness

I view things with optimism

I take positive constructive action

I listen to the wisdom of my inner voice

I honor my ability to make good decisions

I learn from other people

I explore the textures of the world

I am lovable

I respect my feelings

I love and respect myself

My inner voice is warm reassuring words

I am lighthearted and spontaneous

I feel the release of tension

.

.

.

.
.
.
.


.


No comments:

Post a Comment