Wednesday, September 20, 2023

HOORAY FOR HOLLYWOOD

 .

.

.

HOORAY FOR HOLLYWOOD

.

.


In the morning I look up at the sky


It is not filled with UFO's


Swooping in to take over the world


Just a clear sky tinted with rose

.

.

In the morning I look out the window


Glad for what I don't see


Hordes of shuffling moaning Zombies 


Moving slowly towards juicy-brained me

.

.

No Bigfoot coming out of the woods


No Vampires rise from their graves


No Mole People tunneling up through the earth


No Robot Monsters lurking in caves

.

.

The Creature from the Black Lagoon


The Blob from Outer Space


The Werewolves showing their big white teeth


The Thing with the morphing face

.

.

The old horror movies gave me a glimpse


Of a world gone crazily mad


But there are no monsters outside my window today


And for that I am gratefully glad.

.

.

.

.
,
,



No comments:

Post a Comment