Wednesday, June 28, 2023

QUANTUM ME

.

.

.

 QUANTUM ME

.

.


When I am observed


I behave differently than when


I am not observed


*


When I am in strange company


I am both there and not there


Depending on who is interacting with me


*


When I put something in a "safe place"


That safe place turns out to be a black hole


Where, presumably, my items are now in some alternate universe


*


When I walk my Mobius path in life


The twists and turns bring me back around to revisit


Places and times I thought I was done with


*


When I walk through my day


Only 5% of my existence is visible and quantifiable


The other 95% is dark matter, invisible and conjectured


Because of the visible effect it has on other things 


In my little infinite universe

.

.

.

.
.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment